Nearly Unlimited Golf … No Minimum Charges … No Initiation Fees
A Club to Call Home
Clearbrook is comfortable, like your family room. And First Class, too. You play when you want, with your friends, making some new ones, knowing a course “like the back of your hand”. And home of West Michigan’s Friendliest Golf Shop.
Fourteen-Day Advance Reservations
This means members may normally reserve their weekly tee time two weeks out.
Tired of “trunk slamming”? Bag storage is available to all members.
Includes four weekend mixed scrambles, the Senior-Junior, the President’s Cup, and the Club Championship, our Ladies and Men’s Stags, and frequent Sunday Afternoon Couples Matches.
Clearbrook offers more opportunities for members to play and be connected: Women’s and Men’s 18 Hole events Tuesday and Thursday mornings; Men’s 18 hole Wednesday’s after-work & Saturday mornings; and Friday 9 Hole “Member’s Night”. Got a group of your own, let’s get you a weekly tee-time!
“Member-only” Cart Fee
Our fleet of quiet, electric Club Car Precedents with roofs, windshields, & club umbrellas. Members pay $12 for 18 Hole power cart and $6 for 9. Public rate is as high as $18. Members may also buy a season-long cart pass.
“Member-only” Shop Discounts
In-stock merchandise is priced to give everyone a great deal, however, members receive 10% below that. Plus, members can buy custom-order goods at 15% over invoice (or minimum price on “fair-trade” items).
“Clearbrook Dining Club”
Golf member’s get automatic membership in the restaurant rewards plan! This includes both The Grill Room and the bar. You earn discounts & premiums at the Lake Michigan shoreline’s best, most beautiful restaurant every time you visit!
Member Events/Advisory Committee
This helps our staff know what members want. If you’re interested in participating, notify Jim at 269/857.2000 ext. 112.
Monthly Mailed Bulletin & Billings
In the first week of each month you’ll receive a news bulletin and a summary of your charges. You pay by check by the 15th or we simply post the total to your chosen credit card. Plus … you get the extra time and the incentive points your card programs provide. It’s good for you, and for the club!
FEATURES FOR CLEARBROOK MEMBERS
- NEW Lower Membership Rates
- NEW GREENS on #11, #12, and a new look on #13
- NEW FAIRWAYS on #2 and #3
- NEW Early Payment of Green Plan includes RANGE, STORAGE, HANDICAPPING
- NEW Blue Plan members paying early get FREE HANDICAPPING
- NEW Early Payment of ALL Couples Plans include your kids under age 21
- NEW advance purchase discount plan for Blue ROUNDS PRE-PAID
- NEW lower cost Blue CART Plan, for prepayment of carts for our Blue Players
- NEW lower Green CART Plan rates, especially when paid early
- NEW lower fees for YOUR GUESTS … bring your guests*, the rate will not exceed:
Weekdays 9 H: $12 walking $18 riding with you
18 H: $20 walking $28 riding with you
Sat/Sun/Hol 9 H: $15 walking $20 riding with you
18 H: $25 walking $40 riding with you
After 2 pm: Weekday rates
*For your foursome, playing with you
- NEW lower spending limit for Restaurant Bonus ($25 Reward after $250, not $350)
- NEW more hospitable 19th HOLE with a re-designed, re-configured bar area for golfers
- NEW UNDER-AGE-40 Plans are subsidized for incredible savings and are available for singles or couples, both Green and Blue Plans. Couples under-40 that pay early can include their kids for free. We want your family playing HERE.
- NEW LIMITED MEMBERSHIP for UNDER-40’s (families all under age 40). Attracting young players is a priority for Clearbrook. The U-40 LTD. FAMILY MEMBERSHIP focuses on a new paradigm, with dad’s playing more golf with the wife & kids! These members are also included in all member golf events, increasing attendance in Scrambles, Club Championship, Shoot-outs, etc.