Whether it’s after golf, or a day at the beach, come enjoy our all-house-made cooking with friends and family at The Grill Room. Even our complimentary breads were just a sack of flour this morning. And our “Genuine Hospitality” includes spectacular views from every table overlooking walking gardens, lush landscapes, and our manicured rolling, tree-lined golf course. Plus, seasonal seating on our Patio puts you right in the middle of it all, surrounded by the colors of nature summer evenings as weather permits.
WINTER Re-Start HOURS Tuesday, February 2nd, 2021: Tues-Saturday 5:00 pm to 9:00 (Closed Sunday & Monday Nights).
TWO WAYS TO GET A TABLE
- ADVANCE RESERVATION
- WALK-IN (just ONE of you) and check availability
First, you can now make a RESERVATION (starting Feb. 1st, 2021)!
For tables of any size up to 6, with no more than 2 residential households represented, you can sign up on-line right here for a table reservation. Due to restricted hours and occupancy, we ask you to plan only 90 minutes at your table. Sorry. But being sustainable relies on it. DO sign-up by clicking on BOOK NOW below … and please don’t call … we can’t handle the call volume at busy times.
- Press BOOK NOW below (date or time shown can be changed on next screen)
- Select the DATE and number of persons at your table
- Press the time you want … if it’s not shown, it’s not available
- If you can’t get your time, try another ok?
- The widget will communicate with you
- When it’s time, have ONE of you check in with our Host
- All guests must vacate the premises by 11:00 pm
Outdoor Tables are closed until warmer weather. Our Indoor Tables are generously spaced, disinfected, and well-served. But ALL arriving parties need to have JUST ONE PERSON check in with the Host/Hostess. Others need to wait outdoors or in the car. PARTIAL PARTIES can’t be seated until complete. So arrange to meet all in your party OUT FRONT… then ONE OF YOU check in with the host.
As the seasons/weather changes again, revisit this page to see what changes we needed to make here. Thanks.